Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

where to find light tan suit rentals?

My fiance and I both LOVE the tan destiny suit by red sleeve (Savvi's exclusive collection), but I cannot seem to loate this suit-or anything like it anywhere.
we want a really nice suit for our wedding (non-linen) for all the groomsmen, fathers and the groom, but I am having a hard time locating it to rent.
Does anyone have any good ideas where we can find one?
TIA

Re: where to find light tan suit rentals?

• Options
    allisong23allisong23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Puritans maybe?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    shimmer6855shimmer6855 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i was wondering about this too, i want to have the guys wear tan or khaki suits.  does anyone rent suits? or would they have to buy them.
    bride and groom 2 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi,
    My son was married this past August and he wanted tan suits.  He ended up getting a great deal with Joseph A. Banks through their catalog - it was Buy 1 Get 2 Free, so each suit came to something like $130.00 ea!  We have fairly local store, so once the suits came in they were able to exchange one that wasn't quite right.  My son used these as his gift to his groomsmen, and everyone was very happy that they were able to keep the suits and they looked great.  Hope this helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Cape Cod Tux in Hyannis rents them as well.
  • Options
    TammieMarieTammieMarie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We rented navy suits from Dominics in Plymouth - they were fabulous and reasonable, too.  Fit to a T.  They also rent tan suits I believe.  

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Along the same lines as Jos. A. Bank, my hubby bought his tan suit for a steal at Brooks Brothers during one of their big sales.  I know Classic Tuxedo rents navy blazers & khakis - not sure if they also rent tan suits, but it might be worth looking into. :)
  • Options
    Frae2010Frae2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,
    My husband bought tan suits from Joseph A. Bank for him and all of his groomsmen. They looked amazing and he got such a good deal on them, and it ended up being around the same price as it was to actually rent a suit. I know he got them when the company had a really good sale, but hey, it's worth a try!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    that Joseph A banks thing worked for my best friends wedding too... they priced the rentals at over $130 each so just ended up all marching in and buying the suits.... with the 9 guys all there they gave them a great price and ended up spending just a few bucks more than the rentals would have been.   (then they went to a red socks game... which was a great strategy for getting them all there at once...) 
    The engagements have been very contagious lately... so now there is a suit uniform and all the guys are so proud of themselves...( let's see if the brides will go along with the look all the way through..?) 
    I have to say, the quality of the suits was excellent , especially given the great deal they got...I am from a long line of "tailors and dressmakers" and so know what to look for...let's hear it for their chinese tailors or whatever... the workmanship was awesome!
    Check it out... 

• Options
    ND2011ND2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Puritan Cape Cod ... they'll get you anything you need.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards