Massachusetts-Cape Cod

The Ridge Club

Hey Everyone...is there anyone getting married at The Ridge Club this year? Did you do your tasting? Any details?

Re: The Ridge Club

• I am in the Fall! I haven't done my tasting yet, probably will in June. I love Amanda though, and am very excited. She has been great to work with. 
  • I was there this past weekend & can't say enough good things! Food is delicious & presentation is beautiful & delivered on perfect time...Coordinator Amanda is right on top of the event, Bride was so happy...and it is just an all around gorgeous venue! I would ask you DJ about uplighting...it rally makes the room pop! 
  • HI! I noticed that no one else has had any input and I have since had my tasting! The food was amazing. We tried the two entrees we will be serving and the salad, so we didn't try as much as other places will allow, but honestly do you need to try a cold poached shrimp hor d'oeuvre. If the entrees are good then the apps probably are too. 
    We are having a chicken and salmon, the chicken was very tasty but I loooved the salmon, but fiance both love seafood. The entree descriptions sounded simple, but I was pleasently surprised. 
    Even the salad was really good. We are having the baby spinach and romaine salad with cranberries, pecans and goat cheese. I didnt think I liked goat cheese but it was light and creamy. I was nervous about the nuts in the salad because we have a couple of guests with nut allergies, but she said they will have a few salads prepared individually without nuts/cheese etc and that they are very very careful. 
    The portion sizes are really good too. I think our guests will be very impressed. 
    Amanda also started to go over day of details like time line, arrival times etc, and brought up things I didn't even think about. So it was good to have her do a pulse check to see how things are coming along and what still needs to be done. 

Good Luck! 
  • I'm also getting married there in October, the tasting was great, the food phenomenal! I loved the goat cheese salad I was also nervous to try it lol wasn't sure if I liked goat cheese but it was so good!! I've been thinking about that salad since! We are having a chicken dish and a char grilled sirloin..simple dishes we are slightly on a budget but they are so well done and presented I don't think it even matters. I do wish we got to try some of the apps but..I trust they will be just as good. Amanda has been great though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards