Massachusetts-Cape Cod

groomsmen suits

hey everyone... time is creeping up on us and we are having a hard time finding khaki suits to rent... mens wearhouse has 1 that will be too heavy for an august beach wedding.. we are trying to find somewhere to rent or buy khaki lightweight suits for a resonable price... any suggestions?

Re: groomsmen suits

• edited December 2011
    I know puritans on main st in Falmouth rents them! HTH
  • CCBride2012CCBride2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Chase Couture in hyannis.....they are great!
  • amylee545amylee545 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We just got our suits... for super cheap might I add!! We got them from JCPenney. We JUST got them last Friday and I believe they're still 50% off.

This suit jacket is originally $180, the pants are $90, and the Stafford ties are $30. 

We ended up buying these at 50% off, plus we signed up for a JCPenney card to get the extra 10% off, plus they had a sale that day for an extra 30% off for card holders. So we ended up buying the jacket, the pants, and a tie (also on sale, buy 1 get 1 for 99cents), all for $108 per groomsmen.

It's the PERFECT color tan too. And it's a linen suit so it's nice and light for summer weddings. They don't have many sizes available online, so I would just call around different JCPenneys around you and have them hold sizes that you need.

Goodluck! :)
  • ND2011ND2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jos A. Bank - on cape there is one in Mashpee commons but they have them everywhere. 
  • amylee545amylee545 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    You could keep checking back with mens wearhouse. We looked there first, and they said that the tan suits are currently out of season so they don't stock many, if any at all. And they told us to keep checking back every 2-3 weeks because they were just starting to get some in for the season. 

Jos.A.Bank is good if your groomsmen have a lot of money to shell out. They currently had a deal, buy 1 get 2 suits free... so we checked it out thinking that it was an insane deal. But the suits are like $800. 

• Soccergal13Soccergal13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just rented beautiful tan suits at Mr Perry's Tux in Hyannis. Emma is great to work with. I highly recommend them!
  • edited December 2011
    Puritans in Hyannis has them. Kerry has been extremely helpful with our suits.
  • par31par31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try JC Penny we bought light weight Khaki suits for 120 including vest,pants and jackets. Not sure where the price now but last week they were having a sale that with  coupon you basically purchased the jacket and go the rest for free. Also if they do not have the size in store go the catalogue department they will order for you and if ship to store you do not have to pay for shipping
  • TammieMarieTammieMarie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We rented navy suits at Domenics in Plymouth.  They also rent khaki suits.  They were one of our best vendors by far.  A couple of our men called in their measurements, and every one was right on upon pick-up.  Highly recommend and very reasonable.
  • capecodcarolcapecodcarol member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They also have 3 different tan suits to pick from at The Cape Cod Tux in Hyannis. A very light tan, a darker one, which is perfect for the fall and the one I chose is right inbetween.
  • edited December 2011
    We used Chase Couture in Mashpee... they had the perfect tan color we were looking for and had the option of including a vest too.  THey were $150 each, which is about as much as you would pay to rent a tux - but the guys got to keep them!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you guys so much! that def helped!
  • edited December 2011
    chase couture in Mashpee, they have been great
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards