Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Vendor Recos on The Cape? Muchas Gracias in advance

hi all you lovely knotties - we are most likely going to be holding out wedding in summer2011 on the cape. any recommendations from you locals or past brides out there for the following: flowers, photographer, officiant.

thanks and mucho love.

Re: Vendor Recos on The Cape? Muchas Gracias in advance

• Options
    shoreshotz1shoreshotz1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad to see you decided on the Cape, I remeber you looking for RI and Carribean info.
    Where is your venue?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    well, we haven't actually booked anything yet. we are going up to the cape this weekend from nyc and have appointments at several places. i just started stressing a bit that while we were taking all of this time to select a venue that everything else was going to book up.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where are your appointments?
  • Options
    amylee545amylee545 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    For flowers, we are using Jennifer Mehrtens with Just For You Flowers. Shes based out of Pocasset. We haven't had too much contact with her yet, but she's been the best pricing we've found so far!! And she's been very pleasant to work with so far and is very quick at responding to emails. 

For a photographer, we're using Amber Shomo with Forever candid photography. She's based out of Salem, MA but she travels. She's incredibly talents and has great pricing. Her photography business is somewhat new, hence why she's so cheap. But she's insanely talented! And she's soooo nice! She's been my favorite vendor so far. Her packages start at $1800, but she's so willing to work with you to form a package to what you want. I definitely recommend her!! www.forevercandid.com

We're using our pastor from home, so I don't have any recommendations for an officiant :)

Hope this helps!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards