Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Vendor Reviews!

CAPE CODDER RESORT & SPA: A

We had our reception in the JFK Ballroom at the Cape Codder. Laurel, our planner, was great! We booked with her almost 2 years prior to the wedding & she remained our contact the whole time.  She was responsive to all my questions & concerns and really helped me create an absolutely amazing day! We chose to do a beach ceremony on Sea Street Beach in Hyannis.  The Cape Codder coordinated the ceremony & took care of the beach permits,etc. The food was also excellent.  We were a little concerned about it because we didn’t get to have a food tasting, but everything was delicious. The staff was great, everyone was fed very quickly, no waiting around.  They also paid special attention to the bridal party, making sure we got fed first & even got us drinks from the bar. The accomodations were great & affordable. The grounds are beautiful, flowers everywhere!  They also have a wave pool with waterslides which is a lot of fun.  They’re in the process of building a waterpark & an adults only pool.  I would highly recommend the Cape Codder, they do a great job!

SHORESHOTZ1: A+

I can’t say enough good things about Amanda, she was amazing! She was great to work with through the planning process, very responsive to all my questions and concerns & easy to get in touch with. Her prices are also very reasonable.  She was right on time for the wedding & came up with a lot of creative & beautiful shots. Everything felt really natural, not posed.  She was very energetic & enthusiastic the whole day.  She made everyone feel comfortable and made sure she got all of the “must have shots” we had talked about. The pictures turned out absolutely beautiful! I’ve gotten so many compliments from family and friends who’ve looked at the online album. I would highly recommend her to other Cape Cod Brides!

WEDDING FLOWERS BY NICHOLE: A

Nichole did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding.  Her prices were very reasonable compared to a lot of other florists we had met with.  She was very willing to work with my budget and came up with lots of ideas to make my vision work.  She works out of the Bourne Florist.  It was actually really nice to go into an actual flower shop because she was able to show me real samples of the flowers she would be using.  The other florists I’d met with worked out of home offices and only had the flowers for the wedding they were working on at the time.  The flowers turned out absolutely gorgeous!  Everything came out exactly as I had envisioned, Nichole did a great job!

KON LIMO SERVICE: B+
We rented the limo bus from Kon.  It was a very good price and they were very nice & responsive to all my questions during booking.  The driver was very nice, he was on time, dressed in a tux and we got 2 bottles of champagne & red carpet service. 

CHANTILLY’S BRIDAL: B+I got my wedding dress & my bridesmaid’s dresses here.  Maria Alice really spent a lot of time with me when I was choosing my dress. I actually ended up finding my dress in another store but Chantilly’s was able to order it since they carried that brand & offered me $200 off & free alterations because of a promotion they were running.  The problems arose when the dresses arrived.  Bridesmaid’s dresses – they were all way too big.  Chantilly’s said that the size charts must be off on that particular brand of dress.  Since it was their error – they did alterations at no cost to the girls which was great.  Now on to my dress – it also came in huge.  It was easily 2 – 3 sizes too big.  The dress came in exactly 1 month before the wedding, so this was really the most stressful thing I was dealing with leading up to the wedding.  Turns out they measured me wrong because they re-measured me and compared it to what they measured back in November and it was off by 5” in the waist!  I did tone up a bit but not by 5”! Lol.  I ended up having to have 4 fittings to correct the sizing & add the bustle. I do have to say that they really did a great job altering it.  They listened to all my concerns and really put a lot of work into it in a short period of time and in the end, the dress looked beautiful! There were a few small details on it that I was irritated about that I thought if the dress hadn’t had to been altered so much it they would’ve looked better, but I am a huge perfectionist anyways.   
bride and groom 2 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards