Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Vendor Reviews June

Casablanca Florals- A- Tammy was very friendly and knowledgeable about her flowers. She also offered very competetive and fair prices. She delivered all of the flowers on time and they looked beautiful. I used hot pink peonies and they were perfect. They really popped with my bridesmaids' bright blue dresses and looked nice against my white dress.  I ended up using Petals by the Sea at the last minute for my table flowers and she was excellent as well and if you set up yourself the price was very good!

Woods Hole Golf Club-  A++++ This is a private club but I was able to be sponsered by a friend's family. Michael Fay is fabulous, very relaxed, dependable, and professional! We loved our reception site and even got to take a golf cart down to the 18th hole for some last minute formal pictures! People showed up early and they accomodated them with out question.

Dulce Press- A+ Jen is an excellent designer. She was very patient, creative, and punctual with responses. I ordered my save the dates and invitiations from her and was so happy with the way they came out. She even delivered them to my parents' house at no extra cost. Would definietly use her again!

Cape Cod Cakes- D- *Please see previous post. It did taste great however was utterly unpresentable. Please do not use Julie from Cape Cod Cakes.

Alexandras Bridal- Fall River   B- I loved my dress and the alterations were fabulous. Carol the manager took great care of us the first time we went and purchased the dress. We did run in to a few problems in the process of alteration appointments and payments however overall they did an okay job and had the dress that I loved. A bit stressful but hopefully these problems were not typical. I would reccomend using them if they're the closest boutique with your desired dress. 

DJ Joe Dupuis aka Joe Brady from Cool 102- B+ Very professional and organized over the phone. He was kind and considerate of our time and music style. Appeared a bit unprofessional in our face to face meeting but turned out to be an excellent DJ. The entire wedding was on the dance floor all night long! They loved the music and he was very unobstrusive. I did find out that he played songs from our Do not play list when he knew we were outside taking pictures. A little shady but I can't complain since all of our guests said how much fun they had over and over. He also had a very fair and affordable price. My first choice was Danny Walsh but he was unavailable even 16 months before our venue date. DJ Joe was a good alternative.

KLC Photography A++++++ Can not say enough amazing things about Korri at KLC photography. The most creative, kind, enthusiastic, wedding vendor I had the pleasure of working with. Her work is unbelievable and her high energy and ability to go above and beyond her job is incredible! She is from Hingham but I'm sure that she would do another cape wedding. If you're looking for a fabulous photgrapher please check out her site. http://photographybyklc.com/blog/ 

Hope that these reviews help, I know that I used a lot of advice from other Knotties in my planning. We had an incredible wedding and were happy with the majority of our vendors. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards