Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Vendors & Venues HELP!

Hi Everyone,

I'm recently engaged & am trying to find an affordable venue on the lower cape for a wedding next July...I live in Harwich Port.  Any one have any idea or know of any wonderful locations?

I'm also looking for DJ recommendations.

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Vendors & Venues HELP!

• shoreshotz1shoreshotz1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check out the Pamet Harbor Yacht Club...and cape tunes or danny walsh
  • ND2011ND2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have a price range per head? That usually helps Knotties help you :)

As far as DJ's, DJ Danny Walsh is by far the best around - but he books quickly so if you already have a date, get him now if you can.  If you can't, call Murray Hill Talent in Boston.
  • edited December 2011
    I had Kevin from Cape tunes right in sandwich both Kevin and Scott are awesome from there.  Also have you looked into Sandwich HEritage and Gardens to have your wedding there? Might be something to look into....good luck

• amylee545amylee545 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I second Cape tunes! We are using Scott from them. He's been awesome to work with and he's so attentive! 

I'm not sure what your idea of "affordable" is, but we are getting married at The Flying Bridge in Falmouth.. it's right on the harbor and its beautiful there. They've been awesome to work with as well. And they' are very affordable in my book!

• edited December 2011
    steve binder was awesome at my wedding and generally gets great reviews on this site, except for one recent one - but then another review from a wedding that same weekend was glowing. So I still highly highly recommend him!
  • allisong23allisong23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We loved the Dennis Inn in Dennis, off 6A.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    DJ Chris Baker is amazing and he is out of Yarmouth!! Check him out!
  • edited December 2011
    All the D.J.'s above were booked by the time I started looking for my wedding, I was so bummed. But I did find Ken Drew. He is significantly older (and because of this at a few bridal shows I walked right past him) but when I met with him one on one compared to other d.j.'s he was so much more professional, he took notes, and has more years of experience than the others. I love the fact that everything is done online so I can take my time filling out the wedding form and his rates were really reasonable. He's traveling from the metrowest area all the way to Sandwich with no travel fee. I have just felt comfortable so far with everything. While our wedding isn't until October 9th, he's been the best vendor to work with next to our photographer. http://www.djkendrew.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio/Blog 151 Invitedimage 108 Yes!image 22 No :-(image 21 Are turning me into a bridezilla!image RSVP Date Sept. 16
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards