Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

DJ recommendations on Cape

Hi everyone!

We're getting married on the Cape July 24 and need a DJ. Can anyone recommend a great DJ? Danny Walsh was highly recommended but he's booked. We're looking for low-key, no cheese. : )  Thanks so much in advance!!

Re: DJ recommendations on Cape

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used DJ Steve Spinelli (he DJ's at the Cask'n Flagon in Boston) but traveled to the Cape for no additional charge.  He was AWESOME to work with and had the dance floor packed the entire time!  We got so many raves about him!! :)

Let me know if you have any other questions! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I had gotten recommendations for Dave Solimine from Good Times Unlimited, and Tom at Cape Cod DJs. Both were booked for my date, but we are using another Good Times DJ, Peter. He was nice to talk with, but I haven't seen him in action yet. Both are supposed to be pretty low key.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    DJ Chris Baker is the way to go! He is AWESOME! He packed our dance floor the entire night! He was really classy he played a great collection of music! He is super organized and he gives a wedding planner guide to choose your music for your introductions and what you want to be played throughout the night!  So many of my guests complemented him during the wedding and for weeks after! I would highly recommend him! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bruce Abbott!  He's very affordable, and has great reccommendations if you need them.  He also does karoeoke at the end of the wedding if you want! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards