Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Groomsmen Gifts?

Hi there!  Looking for suggestions for groomsmen gifts.  My fiance and I are having such a hard time coming  up with good ideas.  Any and all suggestions would be appreciated!  Thank you!!

Re: Groomsmen Gifts?

• Options
    clage22clage22 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does your fiance like sports? Or what is the relationship to his groomsmen? My fiance is a football fanatic. A majority of his groomsmen are all friends with ties to football and his two brothers who both like football as well. For his groomsmen's gifts he is creating personalized football jerseys for each one of them. He also order the "Best Man" patches from the movie You, Me, and Duprey and will be having those sewn on as well to tie in the wedding theme. In his eyes, all of his groomsmen are his best men anyway! This could be replicated for any sports!
  • Options
    ND2011ND2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance had an incredibly hard time with this too.  He decided to get engraved Cross pens for each of them - no matter what their lifestyle or job, it's something that they can keep, use, etc. All of the "stock" groomsmen gifts are SO lame. Love the idea of the jersey's though if you can afford it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are thinking of flip video cameras....the little ones....might be fun to see the video as well;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

THANK you all for the great ideas!!  Much appreciated!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards