February 2012 Weddings
Options

Venues

My FI and I called a couple venues yesterday for some information. It was very exciting. I felt like we were taking the first step. It's all becoming real now! Where is everyone else when it comes to your venues? Anything booked yet? Post pictures/website if you do :)

Re: Venues

• Options
    kms- it is very exciting! There are pics of the venue we booked in the website in my profile. How's your search going?

FebDallas- I love the idea of having the wedding in a hotel, and not just because my reception will be in one lol. I like your wedding website- that dress is beautiful! You're not planning to have a videographer?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    No videographer. FBIL has a video company and FI wants to have him do it, but I told him it's kind of impossible to do that if he's also Best Man. I guess we could always bribe one of his buddies with the promise of food and booze lol.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    BTW... I LOVE the wine color as a third option, from what you were saying in your BM Dress link
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    I think that me and dh are going to have our ceremony and reception at the Texas State History Museum in downtown Austin.  I love downtown and have lived here since 11/09.  
    Visit austin.Weddings.com Me-Stephaney-26 DH-Mahendra-26 ***Already married but planning a vow renewal on our 2nd anniversary :)***
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards