February 2012 Weddings
Options

our board is so dead lately

lets liven things up ladies!!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: our board is so dead lately

• Options
    i hear 8-10 weeks before your date. (invites)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am sending my invites the day after Thanksgiving, so they get there before the Christmas cards, RSVP is around the 14th of January as we need time to call anyone we have to hunt down as final chair count for ceremony and balances are due on both halls about the 1st of Feb.

So far I feel hectic. I start work on Monday again, along with owning my own business on the side . I feel like all my time will be scattered,  I have been emailing the past two days with both vendors they wanted to confirm certain things as did I (chairs, table sizes, what they have to cover certain things etc)

I am BROKE until paychecks start rolling in again so being excited for the Sunday paper to get coupons to the stores is out of the question.

We have both venues
    My dress ordered
    BM dresses picked out but order in 3 months so I can get them a discount
    DJ done
    Photography done
    Desserts done
    alcohol count done
    favor idea done

Right now I am working on 2 on going projects: pomanders for my girls and the toasting flutes for the bridal party.(glass etching and bead stems)

My biggest worry is finding a stylist. I am doing my own make up but my regular stylist hates doing bridal hair it gives her anxiety..LoL so I need to locate someone else who will come to the bridal suite.

I just feel my days are going to get longer but all my hours shorter that I have free.
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards