February 2012 Weddings

Weekend plans...

Since we're a slower board thursday seems around the right time to add this :)

So what are your weekend plans??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Weekend plans...

• Tonight we are picking up FBIL from the airport. He's flying in from GA where he's stationed to surprise FSIL and neices and nephew. Should be interesting to say the least. (rocky marriage... )

Tomorrow- packing our bags, grooming the dogs, and heading to a dog show about 3 hours away!! I'm so excited to stay in a nice hotel, in a super comfy bed, visit our friends and HOPEFULLY bring home some wins from the weekend!!

Saturday we'll be at the show from about 7:30am-7pm. We have showing 3 dogs and will be in and out of the ring ALL day. show a dog, rest and hour, show a dog, rest and hour, etc ALL day!

Sunday is another show but it'll end by 4pm. then it's home to see my kitties!!
  • wow a dog show!  That sounds awesome!  sounds like you will have a busy yet fun weekend! Good luck with everything! This weekend I will be at my nephews birthday party then resting for another long school week.....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My weekend is going to consist of TONS of homework. But the good news is that after next week, I am pretty much done for the semester, except for finals.  Sweet!
  • This weekend I am going skiing for the last time this season :( I am going to go up with my mom on Saturday cause it is her birthday and FI is going to watch from the lodge...he isnt big on skiing or boarding. Should be fun though!

Other than that, it will be a weekend of recouperating :)
    Have a good weekend ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageimage
  • Everyones weekends sound so fun!!!
  • One of the girls on my local board is getting married tomorrow, and I am helping her out with this surprise she has planned for her Future Hubby. He has a Dodge Charger (I think...) and has been customizing it for some time. Well during their ceremony tomorrow I am taking it from the enue down to a tire place where she has rims and tires stored and getting his custom rims put on, and returning it before their send off at the end of the night. We are both super nervous that we pull this off perfectly.

Saturday I have to go to the car dealership to get something fixed on my door panel. Luckily the part was cheap and they said labor is minimal cause it just takes a few screw to replace the panel that's missing. Then I am going to a friend's that night for game night.

Sunday, I might actually make an effort to clean house when I finally roll out of bed. I lack motivation lately to get up in the mornings.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Everyone's weekend does sound fun!

K- Let me know how the dog show goes- sounds interesting.

Alr- I always wanted to go skiing but never have. Is it easy to learn?

This weekend I plan to do more homework and just relax. My weekends consist of lots and lots of sleeping lol...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • yeah, skiing is pretty easy to learn. The weekend before last was my first time and I learned within 2 hours. I am basically addicted and am kicking myself in the butt for not learning at the beginning of the season.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageimage
  • We are house hunting Saturday morning with our REA, then hanging out with IL's that afternoon.  Sunday is Easter for us so we're doing an Easter egg hunt and basket with DS, and then lunch with my mom and her BF.

Hopefully we will be relaxing after that...this week has been crazy for us and next week will be too so I hope we get some chill-out time! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards