February 2012 Weddings

Wedding Planner

I need 2 know do I still need a Wedding Planner if I kinda did it all already....Venue, Save the Dates, R.S.V.P's n Inites. Just need the limo n have a photographer in mind gotta go check him out this week. Colors n my dress already.

Re: Wedding Planner

• No- I think you're okay! I have a wedding day corrdinator that is leading the rehearsal and just making sure everyone is where they are supposed to be the day of... she has nothing to do with the planning part tho. You might want someone like that!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Both places I booked have staff on hand for rehearsal and day of

At the ceremony site they have someone help the ladies into the carriage, poof my dress while bridesmaids walk, they will guide guests in parking, get them from parking to site, and keep them busy for a bit after ceremony as cocktail does not start RIGHT AWAY...let them take pics on the ranch ect

At the reception venue the coordinator will have all decor up...a small team of friends will get there before cocktail hour to just set out appetizers and drinks, she stays for the whole reception to make sure things go as scheduled with the DJ and what we had planned she also does the whole set up and clean up (we got her at a steal for an extra $200 on the package price)
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited May 2011

@ THE VENUE THEY DO EVERYTHING THE LINEN, CENTER PIECE, CAKE (I JUST HAVE 2 CUSTOMIZE IT) I LOVE MY VENUE '' THE ATRUIM IN WEST ORANGE NJ'' N LIGHTING. I JUST TELL THEM HOW I WANT IT N SO ON. I THINK HAVING A COORDINATOR THE DAY OF SOUNDS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards