February 2012 Weddings
Options

Bet I had the craziest wedding...

I haven't posted on here too much, but thought I would share our wedding day story.

H and I got married on 2.11.12. The ceremony went down with no problems, however while signing the marriage liscense I wasn't feeling so great so H went to get me a few of the passed apps.

H ate some and had an allergic reaction-- no idea to what. His throat closed and he was rused to the hospital. So, we spent our wedding night in the ER. I was able to go back to the reception to say hi to guests, etc. for about an hour or so. 

Luckily our guests stayed and enjoyed dinner and some dancing. It's a day we'll NEVER forget. All that matters though is that we made it through the important part, the ceremony.

Our families came together the next morning to throw a breakfast where we were able to cut the cake and visit with some of the guests.  We were still able to leave for Hawaii the next day.. and had a great honeymoon. So hey, I guess sickness and health came first :)

I hope everyone else had a fantastic wedding and great honeymoons!!
Anniversary

Re: Bet I had the craziest wedding...

• Options
    Wow,
    That is crazy. Glad it didn't ruin your honeymoon!
  • Options
    Wow I am glad I don't have the craziest story for the February brides...I will say we weren't without drama. One of our guests who had way too much to drink decided he needed a walk and instead of going out the door he thought it would be "cooler" to go out the window. Only problem is our venue was built into a hill and what is the first floor on the front is actually about 11 feet up on the back. So he fell straight down on concrete.

My H found him and got his Best Man (who happens to be an EMT) to attend to him. He unfortunately had to leave in an ambulance, but thankfully only had severe bruises and a broken ego. ;)

• Options
    OMG----  Glad everyone is doing well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards