February 2012 Weddings

Checking more things off the list!

Reception deposit: PAID!
Ceremony deposit: PAID!
Flowers: officially DONE! and PAID! (and my mom talked the florist into a few discounts! Yay!)
Cake: Signing the contract today!

We're meeting with the coordinator and officiant for the second time (first weekend of Feb.) and after that I can complete our ceremony programs and print!

All that's really left is my veil (mom's making it) and finding a dress for my last BM)

YAY!!!  Feeling a little more relieved!  Only 12 days until our wedding month!!! :)

Re: Checking more things off the list!

• Last thing I need to send the final payment for is the cake.  Everything else is done! Thank goodness! Now I'm just trying to figure the day of how to plan everything w/my bridesmaids.  Some want to ride w/me to the venue some want to go straight there so..just the last minte stuff is left to plan.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So exciting to check things off. We're booking the shuttle tomorrow and then all that's left is little stuff. Can't believe it's almost our month!

Congrats on all the checks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • do you feel a massive wave of relief getting these done! that's HUGE! congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Me and my moh made all the favor boxes last night and tied ribbons on 200 bubbles. So happy to be done with that!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Well I ordered my getaway/captains dinner dress as I am not wearing it the whole reception. $35 on ebay and beautiful. I wanted the same version with a splash of pink but it was like $40 more and from China so might not arrive in time due to their New Year holiday mnft closing.

Ordered the cookie favor bags for my baker, Ordered another compact flash disk for the photographer (all free services so supplying them with the essentials haha)

Working on seating chart and FML :-p
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • Congrats! It makes it all so real!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards