February 2012 Weddings

Yikes!!!

As of tomorrow....50 days for me....gulp!!!!!

Re: Yikes!!!

• I'm at 57 today and I am getting so anxious! I've been trying to get as many small things done as possible. I feel good about how much we have done but I definitely agree...yikes!!

Time is flying!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 42 days for me ladies..and counting.  Met with the venue this week for all the final details.  My RSVP's are due in today but of course I have people saying theyw ill send it by next week. Is it just me or is this annoying??  They had all MONTH to send it in and I had no problem with anything delayed because of the holidays!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am at 38 but as I am eloping there is not much stress.  I can't wait to leave for Maui.  4 weeks from today!!!
    imageAnniversary
  • Same for me 50 days!! I have a wedding date twin! :). Hopefully the weather stays the same.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2012-weddings_yikes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:94076715-01be-4544-b5ad-db7fe810eb77Discussion:97d274d5-466b-4d60-964c-0d0b0ba5fd6ePost:e6afd323-a368-49ed-ab4e-dd50f50d0fd4">Re: Yikes!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Same for me 50 days!! I have a wedding date twin! :). Hopefully the weather stays the same.
    Posted by sdomi639[/QUOTE]

yay!!!! I see your in the Hudson Valley. I grew up over the border in NJ. Where is your wedding?
  • The wedding is in old tappan manor
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2012-weddings_yikes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:94076715-01be-4544-b5ad-db7fe810eb77Discussion:97d274d5-466b-4d60-964c-0d0b0ba5fd6ePost:74844b53-f585-44c3-83ba-ddbf09f04ea6">Re: Yikes!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]The wedding is in old tappan manor
    Posted by sdomi639[/QUOTE]

Oh yea....I heard that place is really beautiful!
  • Im feb 18th too!

in buffalo... hoping for some snow to finally start and stick :)
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • 41 as of today!!!!!! eeeek.
    Anniversary
  • 57 and just annoyed as all get out> RSVP deadline is the 14th of this month and still missing over 100...my shower my MOH is hosting is on the 14th and so far only four people out of 42 have said anything to her. That's fine I can do with intimate haha. We have to go order our cake NEXT Saturday because the decorater is only in from 8-2 each day and FI works until 4 and leaves at 6am. I had to find a Saturday I don't go into work until late. I still have centerpieces to do and my dog chewed half my resrved seating signs so I have to do another order. I have physical therapy 2-3 x a week and I plan it AFTER I see my schedule but my boss keeps changing it to add on more work for me making it so I have to tell her NOPE I must leave earlier. Not my problem. I wish she would fire me and it would look worse on workers comp for her.
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm also at 41 days and it feels completely surreal.

Tampa, I'm also frustrated about the rsvp situation. However, it makes me feel a little better that everyone else here seems to have a similar problem. It really must be the holidays. Hopefully people will switch gears now that they're done with the holidays and get those rsvp's back.
  • edited January 2012
    I'm 38 days out.  Our Rsvp deadline was Sunday, I still have 72 invited guests unaccounted for. Our invite total tapped out at around 210 after all was said and done, and 114 (including us) are yes'. Im really ok if all the rest are declines, Id just like to know one way or the other LOL
    You can't argue with the universe..Well, you can, it just doesn't get you anywhere.

199 Are Invitedimage
    144 Are Most Definitly Ready to Celebrate image
    55 Are Missing Out or Couldnt Find Their Mailbox image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards