February 2012 Weddings

2 Weeks!!!

I can not believe it. It seemed like I had forever, and now it's right upon us!! Wow!
Anniversary

Re: 2 Weeks!!!

• Yay!!! Trust me I know the feeling we started at like 9 months and some days out and now it says 29.....My Uncle also posted on FB saying that a month from now I will wake up with a new last name lol.
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • We started at 14 months!! But 3 weeks still for us. :) Goodluck in your final 2 weeks.
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Less than two weeks for me now but I know...it's crazy! We just applied for the marriage license yesterday!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • congrats! our wedding date puts our engagement at 2 days shy of one year. 23 days left! eek!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • This time next week, ill be married! HOLY CRAP! It does fly!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We started at 2.5 years and now we are 6 days away!! I am so excited!! This time next week, we will be on our way to our honeymoon in Disney World :) 
  • Ahhhhh I can't believe it!!!  Our wedding date will have us engaged for 2 years and 2 weeks.  We're ready to finally be married!!! I spent the weekend moving some things into our apartment :)

kms we just planned our Disney honeymoon! But we're going in June. Have a blast!!!
  • Engaged 15 1/2 months, getting married in less than 2 weeks! It really feels like a sense of accomplishment to have done all of this work, navigated the bumps in the road, and made it (almost) to the actual wedding.

Very excited for all of you!!
  • We got engaged on V-day last year. Wedding is the 11th. We're down to 12 days. 10 days till all my bridesmaids get into town. Working on getting all the last minute little details squared away. This weeks tasks are for the coffee/hot cocoa bar. Found some amazing boxes and bottles and jars for the sugars and creamers and flavored syrups and what not. Need to do some painting, and work on making the little tags for the flavor information and quite a bit of artsy fartsy crafty stuff.. But I am excited to get to do it and see my years worth of work come together!!!! Im just happy everyone else seems as excited as we are . Went to lunch with FIL's yesterday so they check out the rehearsal dinner restaurant, then showed them a bunch of the things we have for the wedding, it was a great weekend.
    You can't argue with the universe..Well, you can, it just doesn't get you anywhere.

199 Are Invitedimage
    144 Are Most Definitly Ready to Celebrate image
    55 Are Missing Out or Couldnt Find Their Mailbox image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • OMG I can't believe some of you ladies only have 5 days! That's insane. I am so excited for our month to finally be here even though I'm starting to freak out!! We started at 8 months (together for 6 years before that) and seeing less than 4 weeks on my countdown is so exciting!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats!! Been engaged since August 14, 2010 ... Love to see the ticker ticking down for you -- 5 days, as PP said, for some of you! WOW!!! I am more excited for you than I am for me!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • aw ours is on the 11th as well and he propossed to me 2 years ago on V day! only 11 more days!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards