February 2012 Weddings
Options

Has anyone found their dress yet?

Hey ladies! 

I just got home from ordering my wedding dress! I wasn't planning on buying this early, but I found my dream dress.  They are right when they say that you just know when its the one. 

My dress is a Maggie Sottero and its the McCall design. Here is a picture. 

Has anyone else found their dress yet?  Did you just know that it was the one?

Re: Has anyone found their dress yet?

• Options
    edited November 2010
    Oh wow that's gorgeous!

I've started looking but haven't tried any on yet. The one I like just from looking around is an Oleg Cassini, found in my planning bio.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    found my dress and put a deposit!!!  Completely in LOVE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't tried anything on yet but I have a good idea of what I am looking for - lace! (never thougth I would be into that but its all I can think about!). We'll see if that changes once I start trying things on. Hopefully I will be able to get started with the search soon - sometime before xmas.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Wow that's a beautiful dress!
    No, I didn't even start looking yet.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I did find my perfect dress. 

I wanted something with sleeves and something that I will feel sexy in.   I did not want to look like a traditional bride with ball gown and lace.  Now I can spend time and look for some fabulous shoes and accessories.

http://www.plushboutique.net/catalog.php?item=141
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    No.  I have 1 dress that I put on my idea board.  I want to come up with 3.  I have idea boards for my reception look already. 

The 1 dress that I love is C150 by Allure.  It's gorgeous! Laughing

btw:  Your dress is really pretty. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards