February 2012 Weddings

Found my dress AND reception site.

I LOVE productive weeks.  BIG things in the last two weeks.

1.  I QUIT my job.  I was working as an international flight attendant with a large american carrier, but I was based in NYC and live in Michigan.  The commute was rough on myself as well as my fiance' and my children.  I have decided to stay home until after the wedding and go back to my prior job as a regional flight attendant working on small (50 passenger) planes with alongside my at that time husband pilot. :)  So now I will have lots and lots of time to work on wedding stuff. 

2.  I FOUND my dress!!  It is a beautiful and simple dress from Alfred Angelo, I am pairing it with an eggplant bolero and sash.  My daughter's flower girl dress is also from there as well as my girl's dresses and my reception dress.  YAY!!!  First store...CHECK off all wedding attire...sweet. 

3.  We BOOKED our wedding reception location.  It is a very upscale club in downtown Grand Rapids, since we are having a Thursday wedding we are getting our reception at an over 70% savings over the Saturday pricing.  Including food and booze our total should be around $1500.00.  AWESOME. 

So excited about all we have accomplished....only a million and one things to do now....lol

The lounge portion of EVE

The cat walk to the entrance of EVE

Wedding Countdown Ticker I'm a Disney Bride!! WDW 12-6-12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards