February 2012 Weddings

amazed

I just want to say that I am always amazed looking at other people who have style. I have virtually none, and so I feel like I am always in the dark about clothes and makeup. How do you guys figure out what you like?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: amazed

• i have no style lol. i wear jeans and tops... hoodies, etc. any time i need style i ask my best friend lol i'll text her 100 pictures of outfits lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Well I really like a natural beachy feel...hence why I am having a DW! I had some interior design classes and that helped me with colors and what goes with something and what doesnt....yeah the classes were about designing rooms, but our bodies and lifes are a canvas too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageimage
  • I have no style as well- I usually dress very casually and I wear dress pants most of the time to work. I have no idea how to put on make up. Maybe we can have some friends give us make overs??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am usually a heel and dress pants gal to work and more casual with heels and jeans and a nice blouse on the weekends. I always wear make-up but usually I only need mascara and some eye shadow. I dont always wear foundation or bronzer.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageimage
  • im such a tomboy. no makeup. hair is short so i dont do anything but run a comb through it once im out of the shower. jeans, t-shirts, tennis shoes/flip flops. almost nothing has a pattern. gray, blue and green are the colors that dominate my wardrobe.

im a graphic artist, you'd think i'd have some sense of style, but i dont. its kind of frustrating
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards