February 2012 Weddings

Okay done some more work. (warning kinda long)

Hello ladies.
Hope you are all doing well. Just thought I would do a quick update. So far Cake is booked picked out styles and will do flavour test in January. However I am leaning twards red velvet as my colours are red with white, orange and yellow accents.
Have officiant booked and will do our paper work in late December as we can do it up to 3 months prior to our wedding.
DJ is booked and we have picked the music for FI to walk down the isle, bridal party and my entrance. We are still working on our first dance song.
Photographer is booked she is awsome.
Have our videographers booked as a lot of family would not be able to make it down so my parents take back the DVD and show people who didn't make it.
Decided that instead of spending money to fly to the states to try on wedding gowns. I have designed my dress already and have a great seamstress to make it. Will buy addition fabric and have flower girls dresses made of the same fabric.
Have wedding arch picked out and walk way flowers.. The isle will be lined with queen conch shells on top of palm fronds with flowers coming out of the conch shell.
My good friend has just flown to Florida for a two week vacation so she is going to try on a pair of shoes (we are the same size) I saw on Davids Bridal a red wedge to see if they are comfy. If they are she will buy them and bring them back with her.
Currently working on font for our favors which are shot glasses (as we own a bar) and for the water bottles.

Well that is it so far.
Hope planning is going well for you all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards