Michigan-Grand Rapids

Transportation in GR

Have any brides had luck finding a limo company (preferably with buses or trolleys) that doesn't charge through the roof just because it's Saturday? All I keep finding is a 3-hour minimum for around $600 and all I want is one way transportation from my ceremony in Ada to my reception in Jenison!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Transportation in GR

• edited December 2011
    Try Affordable Limo GR. We were looking into them before we cut a limo out of our budget. Their website has rates by the hour, but it also says miniums may apply. It's worth looking into

Good luck! = )
    09.27.2007 (the start of a great adventure.) 12.24.2010 (the day he popped the question!) 07.22.11 (the day we added a fur baby: PAWS!) 01.21.2012 (the day we said "I Do.") 07.2012 (the day we decided to start our family!) 11.03.12 (the day we added another furbaby: WEASLEY) "So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day." ~The Notebook
  • edited December 2011
    If you don't care about having a fancy bus/limo, try GR Hopper. We used them to shuttle guests to/from wedding venue and hotel. Their larger bus is all black on the outside and looks classy enough for a wedding shuttle for the WP.

We used All-American Limo for my H's 30th birthday this past June. Great service, rates were the best, and the limo was nice.

If you're looking for Saturday afternoon, most places will upcharge since that's when limos are needed for weddings. It's just the nature of the business... the law of supply and demand.

GL!
  • edited December 2011
    Try the Grand Rapids Trolley Company
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards