Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

question

I am getting married in Caledonia, by Green Lake.  We are planning to get pictures done at a park in Caledonia.  I  have always wanted to get pictures in downtown GR, but because of the distance I decided not to.  One of my bridesmaids suggested having everyone get ready at a hotel downtown and staring out with pictures there and working back to the church, instead of starting at chuch and traveling to/from GR.  We would still have to start earlier because of travel time, and I think it might still be more of a hassel.  Do you think pictures downtown are worth an extra hassel and possible stress (about being on time)?

Re: question

• Options
    akhensley81akhensley81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They're only worth it, if they're worth it to you. It really depends on how important it is for you to have those photos. Talk to your FI and see what he thinks, maybe he can help you decide what to do. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    where are you having your wedding and reception? i am looking in that area and am having a hard time finding something that i like. 
  • Options
    randolphs2023randolphs2023 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the ceremony is at the calidonia park i was really looking into that and kas carriages give carriage rides sets up lantern/candle/ chair rental..but i was thinkin about pictures down town too along the river front :'( it is a good idea to start down town and work your way up to the ceremony
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards