North Carolina
Options

Friday!

Thank goodness its Friday.  LeighAnne, if you haven't signed off yet, GOOD LUCK TOMORROW -- the weather looks like it will be awesome, have a wonderful time!

I have found something new to stress about.  Turns out we will be in Florence over All Saints Day (much more celebrated in italy/Europe than here), and teh way our travel agent set up our days, the only full day we have to walk around Florence is that day.  First, its a Monday so most of the big art museums are typically closed anyway. Second, its a national holiday so a lot of the other museums are closed.  The travel agent assures me that her "source" says the museums are open that day.  Turns out her source is a website.  I suggested she contact an actual person to confirm that we won't be wandering around a shut-down city with nothing to do, no where to eat, and no shopping to do even on that day.  She said "she would try".  Also, I asked if she could switch the schedule around so we could do a private tour of a nearby village that day instead and be in Florence the day before, but she didn't think she could....

Losing confidence in our travel agent.  Have heard good reviews about her as far as resorts go, but not sure she is doing great on the Europe aspect.  I think she goes through another company to set things up and obviously gets all her info from a website.  Maybe she will pull through for me and get it sorted out...I know I will enjoy the honeymoon regardless, but we'll be pretty bummed if we spend all this time around Florence, and don't actually get to see the things we wanted to see.

Re: Friday!

• Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    LeighAnne! Good Luck! :o) Tomorrow is supposed to be amazing!

Beth, I hope everything works out for you guys and you'll get to do all that you want on your trip.

Today = Friday = Thank God I made it through this week! And now I have a weekend with NOTHINGGGGG planned (aside from doing some studying for midterms)  I'm so excited about having nothing planned, it's really silly. I really like the idea of being able to just sit and relax though

Hope everyone has a great day and doesnt get blown away. Its very windy here.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards