Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

Things for sale

Sooooo I have some wedding things for sale... Some of the things include -Handmade letters and hearts I used for the cake table in chocolate brown and light blue "I DO" -A basket full of bubbles with little charms attached to them that say things like "Thank You" "Just Married" "Happily Ever After" - they are tied with blue and brown ribbons -Blue, Brown and White balloons and a balloon net - like... 900 balloons or something crazy like that -TONS of books on wedding stuff- i'd probably be happy to give you one or two for free if you purchase anything else -I have tons of tea light candles in votives that are only like half burned- i dont know if these would look BAD if you used them I mean , in my opinion you could use them in inconspicuous places and no one would be able to know that they were used as long as you lit them before people came in - I made table runners by hand in CHOCOLATE BROWN and a TEAL ish color - for about 15 tables all together if you are using 2 on each table. -I made these things that are meant to cold the Place Cards - they look like small potted trees and i hung little crystals from the branches and all the place cards (which I made by hand) hung on the branches- they looked really cool and are unique- the pots are brown with blue ribbon around it -I have about 50 or more little silver bells that could also hold table number or placecards - I have hand made/computer made table numbers- i think 1-15 i THINK i have an isle runner in white- it is used obviously If you are interested in any of these items please let me know!!!! I will have pictures available soon when i get my photos back! thank you!

Re: Things for sale

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was unable to view your facebook also. But, am intereted in all of you items. Please forward pics to jesuseeker123@yahoo. Thanks!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards