Michigan-Grand Rapids

::Amoro::

I saw that you are using Lisa Karczag as your photog.  We are also planning to use her.  I was just wondering if you've met her? I won't have a chance to meet her until the fall but we want to sign the contract now to reserve our date. Also, has she been easy to work with so far?TIAStephanie
sad

Re: ::Amoro::

• AmoroAgainAmoroAgain member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  I'm so sorry I didn't see this before, we have visitors and I haven't been around very much.Anyway, Lisa is amazing!  She's so much fun and seems to be really with it.  We actually had dinner with her one night when we were back in Michigan, and we had an easy time chatting with her, no moments of being uncomfortable or anything like that.  I would really, really recommend her.  She's been willing to work with us, is open to our ideas and we do and don't like, and seems like she really is willing to work hard for you.  HTH, and let me know if you have any other questions!
  • edited December 2011
    That does help, thank you!  I feel better about sending her the contract and deposit before meeting her.Thanks again
    sad
  • AmoroAgainAmoroAgain member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yeah, I never met her prior to signing- just a phone conversation.  She made me feel really comfortable with her knowledge and how willing she was to do whatever she could to make everything perfect for us.  We definitely only met her after we'd signed the contract. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards