Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

B-Pics

Hello Ladies! Just popping over from the GR Nest. JK Photography is doing a boudoir pics marathon on Sept 20th in GR. She is looking to book at least 7 girls, and still needs a few.  I have booked my pics for my H's first married Christmas present. If she doesn't have enough girls, she will cancel the session. So I just wanted to make sure you all knew about it. :) She does a great job. If you go into the boudoir link and then at the bottom click open menu and then gallery, you can see what your pics might look like. Feel free to page me on the nest if I can help with any questions. Here is the info from her blog and the link to her site- La Dolce Vita is happy to announce 2 upcoming marathon boudoir sessions!! If you are interested in signing up for one of these sessions please email me at: jen@ladolcevitaphotography.net The locations are TBD, but believe me, you do not want to miss out on this…I have been searching for the right locations for a while and I have found a few that I think you all are going to LOVE! Package includes: Private online viewing of all edited images CD of all final images 1 10×10 2 page folio with an option to upgrade to a full album
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: B-Pics

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I did the same thing for my fiance as a wedding gift with JK...Jen is GREAT!  I had such a fun time and he loved the gift.  If you have considered it...do it!  You won't regret it!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards