Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

Prayer's Please...

This is a post that is not wedding related. But the more payers all the better. My Future Sister In Law (also my maid on honor) is due with her second child this coming December. She had the ultra-sound today and found out it is a girl. However after the 2 hour appointment the doctors told her and her hubby that they believe that the baby may have spina bifida. The first sign was fluid on the brian and the tech was taking tons of snap shoot of the spine where they believe they saw gaps in the spine. I know we all have a lot going on with planning our wedding but please just for a few moments take the time and say a prayer for my F-SIL, her name I Nicole. Thank you for your time. Deidre

Re: Prayer's Please...

• Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will say a prayer for them tonight.  I wish them the best.
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I will say a prayer for them. I also wanted to say that I have Spina Bifida Occulta. It is mild case and I am not paralyzed, although I do have pain. Stay strong for them!Stephanie
    sad
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i will say a prayer for them tonight... i am so sorry.. please keep your head up
  • Options
    Deeder522Deeder522 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In case anyone checks. F-SIL had appt yesterday. They confirmed spina bifida. It's very low on the spine so we are be trying to be upbeat. they are doing an Amneo. thursday to found out some more. Thanks for the prayers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards