Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

**Ty's Girl**

We did a private tasting with Adeline Leigh (due to the kebob fiasco) today. It was AWESOME! We had Prime Rib, NY Strip, Cranberry Brie Chicken, something called Chicken Supreme, the asiago cheese stuffed portobello mushroom annnd redskin potatoes. I feel a million times more comfortable and couldn't have been happier with their customer service so far. So if you haven't booked your caterer, I highly reccomend giving them another shot!

Re: **Ty's Girl**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Spartan- if you dont mind me asking what was the kebob fiasco? we were thinking about doing the kabobs, but wont be able to taste since we are planning from out of state.  So any info on the kabobs is super helpful!Thank you so much!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Spartan5Spartan5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No Problem! We went to one of the group tasting and I asked them to make kebobs and when we tried them they were EXTREMELY dry. This could be due to the fact that we got there towards the end but I freaked out and changed our menu from a buffet to a plated dinner and am VERY excited after how amazing the private tasting we did was! :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards