North Carolina
Options

Signing off...a little late (and long)

I never officially signed off...I just kind of went MIA over the last week or so. I'm so excited and I can't believe it's finally our wedding day! I couldn't sleep and I didn't want to wake my BMs so I've been in the business center of the hotel lobby for a few hours now. A few hours ago, before I finally went to bed I was beginning to regret the decision of writing our own vows. I just needed to clear my head and get a change of scenery. I wrote them this morning and I'm SO happy we decided to do this. Although it's procrastination at its best (or worse), I think they're special because they came from my heart just hours before walking down the aisle.

A few tips for anyone who gets married before I get moved and settled in...
- Delegate! I struggled with this and it has caused me an unbelievable amount of stress over the past few days. Once I finally let go and allowed people to help I felt SO much better.
- Don't change your mind on centerpieces a week before the wedding...just work with what you have...this will also cause a huge amount of stress and most likely cause you to go over budget

Thank you ladies SO much for being amazing knotties. You have no idea how helpful you have been. There's no where else I can go to talk tiny wedding details or rant about the bridal party or family. Your ideas and support over the last year and a half or more valuable than I could ever tell you.

Re: Signing off...a little late (and long)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards