North Carolina
Options

Charlotte or Boone Florist

I am looking to finding a florist in Charlotte and/or Boone, NC for both boquets and bulk flowers.  We are going to make some of our own arranging to save money.  Does anyone have any recommendations for companies to contact?

Thanks!

Re: Charlotte or Boone Florist

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I live an hour away from Boone if you'd like me to check for you I can.  I'm not far from Charlotte either.  Let me know.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Party Blooms in Charlotte for our wedding in April, and she was by far the most reasonable quote I got (she is also going to sell me some bulk flowers for some simple ceremony decor that I am doing).  I know there are some other girls on here using her for their upcoming weddings, and I have attended weddings Lori has done and they were beautiful.  She's my only point of reference -- I visited several others in the area and had good & bad experiences both!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2011 Siggy Challenge: Hair
  • Options
    CltBride2008CltBride2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good to hear ANOTHER great recommendation for Lori at Party Blooms. I'm meeting with her soon even though my wedding is just a few months away! We weren't even going to hire a florist (there is a guy that sells amazing huge bouquets for $10 uptown and at the old Coliseum farmer's market every weekend - he was going to sell us bulk flowers that we were going to put in vases for centerpieces). BUT I'm reconsidering doing this all now and going to meet with Lori to see how she can help. I've heard nothing but great things about her on this board so I feel good about it!
  • Options
    ohsowellohsowell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the recommendations, I am going to meet with Party Blooms next week! 

CltBride: do you have the name of the man at the charlotte farmers market?  I have been considering doing the same thing and would love to have a contact. 
  • Options
    CltBride2008CltBride2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ohsowell - I don't remember his name - I just went to the farmer's market one Saturday and spoke to him (somewhat of a language barrier). There's a whole group of ladies with him as well. I asked if we could order a big group of bouquets from him and he made it sound like it was no big deal (they're cranking out tons of bouquets there on Saturdays - you really could just show up at 7am and buy them day of!)They're always uptown too. So, the plan is to just go a few Saturdays before the wedding and see what types of flowers they are offering. I'm fine with whatever - just care about colors. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards