Michigan-Grand Rapids

AndyLous Flowers

Ladies! I know I have been on the boards before talking about andylous flowers. I just had to throw out another post. I have just COMPLETELY changed the whole scheme of my wedding. I met with Julie from andylous to go over the changes. She was so patient and understanding, she threw out TONS of awesome ideas. It was so reassuring for me to know that she is there to help and guide me through the process. Ladies, seriously, if you are looking for a great florist, who is sooooo reasonably priced check out andylous!

Re: AndyLous Flowers

• stacy lovestacy love member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's great to hear! there is also a new place called J's Fresh Flower. Jeanette and her staff really know their stuff i did'nt know! they have a whole new section where you can do your own flower's plus they offer FULL SERVICE as well. Jeanette's new girl who does the consultations is amazing her quote for diy or full service were great. Even better they offer where you can do some and they will do the rest . I was real happy to find such a budget friendly place that i can have my wedding flower's done. thank's for your info but J's is where i'm going !
  • edited December 2011
    I used to work with Julie and she is great....she does amazing work..
  • edited December 2011
    do they have a website? i couldn't find anything when i googled it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards