Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

shrades

How was the Hilton?  I am also having my wedding there and I am just curious to see if you were pleased with the food, service, etc.  Thanks!
My Bio Updated 4/6/10

Re: shrades

• Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey!  Overall, the Hilton was very, very nice.  I am going to be doing vendor reviews soon, so you'll be able to see my little write up about them.  Our biggest issue with them was the slow / lack of communication throughout the planning process (and you've probably already noticed this)... who is your contact there/who have you been dealing with?On the day of, they did a really nice job.  We got a lot of compliments on the service, the food, the apps, and everything.  (There was a little less sauce on the entrees than we wanted / what we had at the tasting, so you might want to ask them for extra sauce if that is important to you).   Other than that, nothing to complain about really!We also had a ton of out of town guests staying there, and we received a lot of compliments about the front desk staff and the hotel in general.I hope that helps!  If you have any specific questions, don't hesitate to ask!Rachel
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Great, thanks!  I have been corresponding with Mike Kelly and he has been fantastic so far.  He has been really patient and helpful with everything and also very prompt.  I'll definitely keep that in mind on the food, thanks for the heads up!
    My Bio Updated 4/6/10
  • Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We worked with Mike, too.  It sounds like he is improving though, so that is great.  Good luck with your planning.... I may be biased, but I think you chose a great place!  ;)
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards