Michigan-Grand Rapids

Another checkmark for the list (slow day at work)

This is what I have checked off my list!:-Save the dates are mailed-Colors - Black and cornflower blue-Ceremony is at Trinity Christian Reformed Church in Grandville-Paster - Kent Anderson (childhood pastor now in Traverse City)-Reception is at Eberhard Center (GVSU) - very excited about this. Had our food tasting already and have meet with coordinator Erik who is awesome :)-Photographer is Studio 6.23 (Ben & Mindy Peterson) We have engagement photo's on Thursday and are very excited to work with them. They offer a great package for the price-Flowers - GV Floral - meet with Gail last week and I am excited because she has some creative ideas and was very reasonable. Flowers will be orchids, tulips, gerber daisey's, and hydrenga's-Dress - found a dress at Bridal Elegance by Maggie Sottero that is very different and was in my budget-Transportation - we are using All American Sedan & Limo 28 passenger party bus-Have bought vases for the candy buffet and decided on the candy-Have bridesmaid dresses narrowed down to two different dressesThat's all for now. We still need to decide on honeymoon location and invitations... but we have a much needed vacation we are going on this Sunday and so we will wait until we are back to continue planning. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards