Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

looking for inexpensive photographer

I have 2 sisters getting married in the next year. The photog I used has QUADRUPLED her prices since January. I'm helpping my sisters plan their weddings and I need to find them a good price on a photog. I paid $800, got two photogs and all rights to my photos. Anyone out there know of a good photog with prices that good? Up and coming photogs are great too!!! Thanks for your help ladies!!!

Re: looking for inexpensive photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My photographer is really good and doesnt charge ton. her website is munrophotography dot blogspot dot com
  • Options
    kooleokooleo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This past March, our son and daughter-in-law used Jennifer Rottluff. Jen was amazing to work with and the pictures were just beautiful. We got all rights to the photos. We paid under $1000, but I'm not sure if her prices have gone up. We highly recommend her. Here is the link to her web page:http://jenniferlynnphotography.smugmug.com/Ginny
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my photographer will work with any budget.... check him out he is fabulouslawrence heibel photography   ww.heibelphotography.com  
  • Options
    DivineMsMelDivineMsMel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are working with Misty Minna Photography. Misty is an up and comer with a photography degree, and she's got about a dozen weddings under her belt. Her prices start around $600 for a basic package. We just got our engagement photos done and they're gorgeous!! She is from the Grand Rapids area and will travel in and out of state. Check her out at www.mistyminna.com Good luck!
  • Options
    tracy2285tracy2285 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in May and I'm using Ashley Folkema. She is newer but I really like her work. She has 3 different packages. The one I'm using is $800 for 8 hrs 2 photographers and all rights to pics and a free engagemetn session.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out my friend Amber's site. She is newer to the business so she has some great deals. http://87orange.com/ She just took pictures of my girls today. I can't wait to see them.
  • Options
    Amanda81509Amanda81509 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Live.Laugh.Love Photography (lllphotography.blogspot.com). Her name is Laurel. She has done a variety of different photography and does a beautiful job for a really great price. I think her packages start at $500.
  • Options
    amycamilleamycamille member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    cherished memories photography...that's what I'm going through. I think the packages start under 1000, but I find she includes quite a bit with the packages. Mine is about 1500.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards