Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

Linen Rentals

So I want to get teal/turquoise table runners for our reception, but I don't know whether I should buy them or rent them. I've seen them online for as cheap as $2.75 each but the websites don't look that trustworthy. Has anyone bought or rented these in the GR area? I just looked at Cascade rentals and they said $10-$20 apiece for a table runner which seems crazy to me!!
Lindsey & John
imageWedding Countdown Ticker
275image 183image 92image

Re: Linen Rentals

• Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would check out Special Occasions (http://www.special-occasion.net/index.html)  or Celebration Central (http://www.celebrationcentral1.com/index.html) - They both have really reasonable prices and were referred to me by a few different vendors.  I used Special Ocassions, but rented floor length linens (not runners) so I'm not sure what the price is on those...
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• Options
    manda_h2004manda_h2004 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought mine at weddinglinensdirect.com... they start out at $3.10 and get cheaper the more you buy. The website isn't of the best quality, but I had absolutely no problems ordering with them, and my shipment arrived in a timely manner. Also, just an FYI - I got satin favor bags from them too - $1.50 per pack of 10, pretty cheap if you ask me!
  • Options
    glitzyglamglitzyglam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    efavormart has their satin table runners for $2.99/ea and can be as cheap as $2.39 if you are buying 25 or more.  I purchased 30 runners the quality is great for the price.  Some people have had issues with them, some didn't. I happened to have a good experience so I would recommend them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! I will check all of those out
    Lindsey & John
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    275image 183image 92image
  • Options
    Amanda81509Amanda81509 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know this is very late but we rented ours from Baker Tent Rental in Grand Rapids. Even if you dont go with them, you can go in and try your colors in various linens and take pictures. It was really helpful for me and cheap too! The runners were $2.50 each to rent.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards