Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

Rustic Wedding Venues - Southwest Michign

My fiance and I are having an incredibly small wedding, 50 or less. We want something that is rustic but elegant (if that makes any sense!). We are just starting out and on a very small budget! Any ideas?

Re: Rustic Wedding Venues - Southwest Michign

• Options
    Rustic Elegant makes me laugh, but the first thing that comes to mind is a vineyard.  Some have outdoor areas or barns that you could look into having your meal catered at!  It might be a bit more expensive though, but that's my suggestion :)
  • Options
    There's a barn at Celery Flats in Portage that is available for weddings, though it's slightly less elegant than rustic.  We're having our reception at the Eesley Mill in Plainwell, which is a nicer setup but may be large for only 50 people.

It's a bit more expensive than the previous two I mentioned, but the Blue Dress Barn in Millburg or the Mill Creek Barns in Watervilet are really, really gorgeous.  I really wanted to go there, but it was beyond our budget.
  • Options
    I'm also having a small (kind of) rustic wedding in SW Michigan and I'm having mine at Fernwood Botanical Center. It really is a lovely place, they have plenty of different areas where you could get married. It's in Niles, MI if you want to look into it.
  • Options
    I am looking for a small very unique place such as fernwood. Would you mind telling me how much the rent is for a wedding and reception? Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards