North Carolina

In Search of Wedding Venues in Moore County, NC

Hi! I just recently got engaged and my fiance and I are in search of wedding venues in Moore County, NC. We would prefer somewhere outside but that can also accompany a small crowd (100 guests or less) in case of bad weather. I've been tossing around the idea of The Fair Barn in Pinehurst and The Covington House in Southern Pines. Anyone had any experiences with these places and price ranges?
Thanks for any help! :)

Re: In Search of Wedding Venues in Moore County, NC

• Try the hotels in the area or at a country club 
  • Money is tight. Would like to have outside wedding in a park of sorts with a covered pavillion. Looking for a park setting in Moore County, NC. Any ideas?
  • The Barn is really expensive (about $1200 just to rent the building so that doesnt include renting tables, chairs, and such and having a caterer) I went to a lot of the different golf clubs like Longleaf, Pine Needles, Mid Pines, Little River and the best priced was Longleaf however that got up to $5000 which was still out of my budget. I am having mine in the Village Hall in Pinehurst. I know it isnt super fancy but its a big room that can fit everyone and the price was really good! Also since its a big empty room as far as decorating goes its great because I have a blank canvas to start with. 

parkerpoodle, have you looked at Cannon Park in Pinehurst? It has a covered pavilion and a big open grassy area. It is over by Camelot Park
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi can you tell me how many the village Hall will hold we have 150 our venue just cancelled on us 3 months before the wedding
  • I don't know if there are any pretty parks there but you could try a pretty park
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards