Michigan-Grand Rapids

A Productive Day!

We set the wedding date! 9-10-11 Ha, we can count so we'll never forget our anniversary! We didn't realize it until it was booked. Someone actually pointed it out.

The venue and DJ have been booked. The bakery has been booked to do our cake too, but we'll do a cake tasting on March 26th. I spoke to the florist yesterday, but she needs to call me back to set up an appt. I have my wedding dress, but we need to some shopping for BM dresses on Monday.

FI wants to have an engagement party! It was totally his idea. Our parents have never met. I wish they had before my dad passed away. But he does think the wedding will be even more fun if our families and friends know each other. We set that date too...the weekend of April 29th.

And he has an awesome idea for the wedding day...thought I'd share: he's going to set up a photo bucket account just for the wedding and everyone that takes pics that day can post them there to share. We'll put the address in the program. Love it! I really like that he wants to be involved in the planning! He's going to take care of sending out the STD's too!

Re: A Productive Day!

• edited December 2011
    Whoops, sorry ladies. I started a new user ID. This one is from when I was engaged a few years ago. I tried and tried to delete the wedding website with my ex so I could creat a new one, but couldn't find a way so I just started a new one. I'm now Mrs Chasey. Sorry for the confusion.

Mandi
  • shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello - I remember you from before!  :)  Congrats on the engagement and setting a date and everything!  Good luck with the rest of your planning...
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• akhensley81akhensley81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! :) We did a Shutterfly account and put the login information on business cards (free from vistaprint.com!), we had them out at the reception. We got about 600 photos - it was great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards