Michigan-Grand Rapids

Veil Help!

I am trying to find a cathedral length veil at a good price!  I tried on a beautiful veil when I bought my dress, but it was $300 and I couldnt bring myself to pay that much for tueling!  The veil I tried on did have some detailed patches with lace and beads, but something simple will work for me as well, I just want the length! 

I would appreciate any suggestions!
Thanks!

Re: Veil Help!

• you just need to go to jo-anns and buy tulle by the yard!  and cut edges with a dinner plate onthe corners!  thats to get a nice round edge!  and they sell combs to stitch them too!! 

goood luck!
  • Thanks for the tip!  I will have to enlist the help of my crafty friends, I can barely sew on a button!  That is a good idea though, thanks!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_veil-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:95Discussion:3a7aa37b-c67f-4e84-a085-128a96a57a1cPost:383b970b-4cdc-4141-9cda-181ac57cd791">Re: Veil Help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]you just need to go to jo-anns and buy tulle by the yard!  and cut edges with a dinner plate onthe corners!  thats to get a nice round edge!  and they sell combs to stitch them too!!  goood luck!
    Posted by HIDDENSECRETWIGS[/QUOTE]
  • I'd suggest buying one used, I got mine on Ebay for $30, original owner paid $180 for it!  Or you can check TK classifieds, once wed, and other wedding sites :)
  • I bought mine from a consignment shop for $15 (come to my mid back). I would check those for sure.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards