Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

Getting down to the wire, getting a little worried...

My wedding is in May, this year! And I'm very excited! Problem is, my fiance and I still don't have anyone to marry us!

We've considered Forever Twogether, haven't met with them yet, but we've also considered having the mayor of our hometown do it.

I was just wondering who you ladies booked as your officiant, and if at all possible, why? Were they easy to talk with? Were they receptive to what you asked for? Etc...

Any information would be great! Thanks!

Re: Getting down to the wire, getting a little worried...

• Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked Forever Twogether.  We met with Gust at our first meeting, and he was very easy to talk to.  He carried out the ceremony exactly as we wanted, and the package we went with included this awesome book with various ceremonies, blessings, readings, etc. to help us put it all together.   I would HIGHLY recommend purchasing that book if you go with them.  They are all about making the ceremony what you want (whether or not you want God referenced or certain traditions included, etc) and I think you would be very happy with them.

HTH!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the information! I've looked at their website a few times, and just haven't scheduled the meeting. Lol...I suppose that might be a good start.

Thanks again for your input!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards