Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

What are you opinons on A Mills Masterpiece

Hi ladies,
I know I have heard Chris Mills DJ servies being tossed around the board. I just wanted some feed back on him, since we are considering using him. so, if you have used him in the past or attended a wedding he DJ'd I'd greatly appreciate your opinion on it!

Thanks!

Re: What are you opinons on A Mills Masterpiece

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We have him booked for our wedding on June 12th and are really excited about it. We originally heard about him from an old friend of mine that is a wedding photographer. Her and her husbands business is Kyle Bultman Photography. If you want a reference from them, there website is www.kylebultman.com/" target="_blank" onmousedown="UntrustedLink.bootstrap($(this), "3bfa2", event);">http://www.kylebultman.com or you could message them through FB.

HTH!
  • Options
    Jenn0316Jenn0316 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were VERY happy with 'A Mills Masterpiece' services and really could not have asked for anything better. My husband and I were happy, and my parents were happy (that says a lot!) and everyone there just seemed to be having the most fun I've seen at a wedding in a long time! There were many, many, compliments and even a lot of requesting of business cards I was told :) Absolutely great experience! Definitely would recommend and we would be happy to be a reference!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards