Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

Knottie GTG?

Long ago when I started looking at this site (too many years that I don't want to admit), Knottie Get ToGethers were a big thing.  I now see no more of that fun stuff.  Anyone want to try and schedule one?  We can go out and support a local establishment, and share all our wedding successes and war stories!

Rhonda

Re: Knottie GTG?

• Options
    AmoroAgainAmoroAgain member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_knottie-gtg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:95Discussion:6ea4c360-74c9-4a1e-92d2-4cc94d89fa01Post:5e1ecdca-6a8a-4f42-9fba-9922e5abbe5c">Re: Knottie GTG?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'll have to be there in spirit!
    Posted by AmoroAgain[/QUOTE]

Ditto!  That is a great idea, but since I live in the Detroit area, I probably won't be able to make it.  :(
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• Options
    1xBitten2xshy1xBitten2xshy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Two of the most faithful posters unavailable - what a bummer!
  • Options
    AmoroAgainAmoroAgain member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_knottie-gtg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:95Discussion:6ea4c360-74c9-4a1e-92d2-4cc94d89fa01Post:978ba8a4-3936-47fe-989d-9bf044ed9062">Re: Knottie GTG?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Two of the most faithful posters unavailable - what a bummer!
    Posted by 1xBitten2xshy[/QUOTE]

Sorry!  I'm not sure the hubs would appreciate me making a 4000 mile trip back to the US for a gathering. :D  But keep on it!  I appreciate your effort!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're welcome.  We've got to get this board running again!  I'm also part of the June 2010 board, and goodness, they always have something going on!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I live a few hours away in Chicago, but I will be around certain weekends getting everything ready, so let me know if it happens on a weekend!
    Lindsey & John
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    275image 183image 92image
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, Lindsey.  I'll be sure and let you know if/when it comes to be.  Are you having lots of snow in Chicago?  I hear a big storm passed by just south of Michigan.

Rhonda
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards