Michigan-Grand Rapids

cooking help

Thought I would post this in GR and Lansing as well as Detroit.I know this isn't wedding related but please indulge me. I thought we could all use a break from all the wedding stuff for a few.

I LOVE to cook but I have not mastered the art of cooking turkey. My FAVORITE sandwich is a warm turkey dip. Like a beef dip but with turkey.

How in the world do they get the turkey so juicey? If anyone can teach me this trick I'll love you forever.
Any of you out there good at cooking?
TY

Re: cooking help

• Marinate in a brine overnight in a plastic bag.
    You can google a good recipe. Find one you like and go for it.
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_cooking-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:95Discussion:944251dd-3cfd-42a1-8547-4bf83649a152Post:5469e6c7-88bf-4571-a8f4-e9f4a30ccec4">cooking help</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thought I would post this in GR and Lansing as well as Detroit. I know this isn't wedding related but please indulge me. I thought we could all use a break from all the wedding stuff for a few. I LOVE to cook but I have not mastered the art of cooking turkey. My FAVORITE sandwich is a warm turkey dip. Like a beef dip but with turkey. How in the world do they get the turkey so juicey? If anyone can teach me this trick I'll love you forever. Any of you out there good at cooking? TY
    Posted by racergirl21[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards