• NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    A pony. . . I think Santa is gonna jip me though
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • jennieweaver1jennieweaver1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with kelsey, the wedding is plenty for me! I asked for a few small things, I just moved in FI and he has nothing to actually cook with, etc..

I've always wanted a horse. ..sigh, maybe one day!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 135 Invited
    image 105 are ready to party! image 30 have better things to do image0 need to check their mailboxes!
    RSVP Date: Sept 08
    http://jennieweaver.blogspot.com/
  • edited December 2011
    I asked my mom for a pony one time and she brought me a My Little Pony. Hmph. :[
  • edited December 2011
    I didn't really ask for anything since the wedding is a really big present, but I'm getting some clothes! Always fun! :) But really, I'm engaged...best present EVER!!

We kind of have a pony...it's actually a miniature horse but he lives on my mom's BF's family farm in Clayton. He's crazy.
  • carolinagal78carolinagal78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

FI and I agreed not to not really do Christmas for each other this year since we are trying to save for the wedding. We may buy each other a lil something but very small. The wedding/honeymoon is all we want.

image 114 Made the cut!
    image 84 Are ready to celebrate! image 20 Are missing out! image 10 Don't understand RSVP?!
  • edited December 2011
    I'll give all of you girls a pony if you help me pay for her when I move her from Austin next month :p

I asked for a moving truck & movers -- so I don't have to carry a single piece of furniture. Because I am lazy.  So far, the FI isn't budging.  I think I am getting a wedding, which is okay by me!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2011 Siggy Challenge: Hair
  • NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Lol what part are you moving to?
    I have 4 'adopted' horses. . my pt job is to exercise them and so I play with all of them weekly :o)

Good luck with the move!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I'm asking for a bluetooth speakerphone for my car.  I hate those little ear things and the most feasible alternative is the speaker that clips to the head rest.  Uggh.

I don't want to ask for very much since my folks have been helping me get through hard financial times, AND they are paying for the dress, reception, flowers, photographer, and music... So... yeah.  :-) 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • edited December 2011
    I want a Kindle!
    200 image 150 image 50 image RSVP Date: March 10th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am moving to Raleigh.  Princess (the horse) likely will stay at my uncle's farm outside Dallas until we get settled in Raleigh and I can find someplace to board her.  At least that way, someone will be riding her and I won't be moving her someplace I don't know much about  just to put her someplace.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2011 Siggy Challenge: Hair
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_22-days-until-christmas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:f7252895-02ad-4364-91bf-bc34b04f63e7Post:3466a2f5-8162-484a-abc4-ae134b1039c2">Re: 22 Days Until Christmas</a>:
    [QUOTE]I want a Kindle!
    Posted by sellis128[/QUOTE]

This is what FI and I split for a Christmas present. It's cool! We're also getting smaller things that we will open closer to Christmas.
    June 2011 Siggy Challenge "Can't Live Without It" Snack
    Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip
    Lucky I'm in love with my best friend!
    June 4, 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: 22 Days Until Christmas:
    Looking for a unique gift to GIVE for Christmas?  Put your engagement, wedding or any other photos on canvas!  I hand make your canvas then gallery wrap it so it's ready to hang.  I live in Huntersville, NC.  2-3 day turnaround!!
    www.terriprints.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards