• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Michigan-Grand Rapids

Rehearsal Dinner in Grand Rapids, MI

We need to find a location for a rehearsal dinner in Grand Rapids, MI. Downtown is preferred but not a must. We are expecting to have around 35 people and do not want to pay more than $1000 total. Does not have to be fancy, we just need suggestions. Any help is appreciated!!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner in Grand Rapids, MI

• edited December 2011
    We need to find a location for a rehearsal dinner in Grand Rapids, MI. Downtown is preferred but not a must. We are expecting to have around 35 people and do not want to pay more than $1000 total. Does not have to be fancy, we just need suggestions. Any help is appreciated!!
  • MairePoppyMairePoppy Connecticut mod
    Moderator Ninth Anniversary 5000 Comments 500 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Try posting this on the 'Michigan-Grand Rapids' board. You'll find it in under 'Local Wedding Boards" in blue column on the left.

<<<<<<<<-----------------------------------------Follow the arrows

• edited December 2011
    I don't know about cost wise. But Watermark country club is not too far from Downtown. I know that they are a little pricey, but not too bad. I think it would deffinatly worth looking into.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • bmille01bmille01 member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011

You could do Big O's pizza.  Pizza would definitely help to cut down on costs.

• We had ours at Republic downtown (Rockwell's is next door and owned by the same place). They have an upstairs area that was semi private (we only had around 20 people - if you have more, you could have the whole floor). We only had one other table of 4 people sitting across the room and never heard a peep out of them the whole time, so it wasn't a big deal.

They did a great job and the food there is amazing. It was meaningful for us because we ate there the night we got engaged too. I can't say enough good things about that place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards