Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

We booked a venue!!!

We booked our wedding/reception venue. We decided to go with Grand Volute Ballrooms. I LOVED it. MaryEllen was fantastic, she answered every question I had and really put my mom's concerns at ease. September 17th 2011!!!!!! I can't believe it is less than a year away. So excited. Now on to making all the ideas that are in my head come to life.

Re: We booked a venue!!!

• Options
    valeriemay85valeriemay85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Congrats!!!
  • Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, that's great!!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I dont mean to be rude but what package are you going with? I would love to know how your experiance goes.
    TY
    Jenny
  • Options
    akhensley81akhensley81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  We are getting married there in March.  We booked almost exactly a year from our date as well and the first 6 months have gone so fast!  Best of Luck to you!
  • Options
    jleigh1902jleigh1902 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married there in April! Yay congrats!
  • Options
    SusanK77SusanK77 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I picked the grand package. I didn't really want to spend that much money but once I looked into seperate caterers I realized their prices really weren't far off. I like the fact that everything that comes in their package is guaranteed and taken care of by them. They set everything up and tear everything down. My sister got married a few years ago and us bridesmaids were vacumming the venue at 1:30am just to get the deposit back. We had to move chairs back and tables and everything. The fact that Grand Volute takes care of all of that actually is what sold my mom on it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your responce, We are looking at a few more places put will most likely book them to.
    Jenny
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards