Michigan-Grand Rapids

Wedding DJ

Looking for a recommened Wedding DJ in West Michigan. Getting married in Grand Haven next summer, and looking for recommendations.

Would prefer a Dj that isn't vanilla/plain like most wedding DJ's are. Anyone on here who have had a DJ and can recommend them, please do.

Re: Wedding DJ

• edited December 2011
    We used Rodney from Complete Music, out of Grand Rapids, but I know he could go to Grand Haven. At first, we was a little hard to get answers from, but he did fix that and he was fantastic at the wedding (he handled our ceremony music too). He was very attentive and friendly to us and our families. And he was great at getting everyone dancing. He was right out on the dance floor with the crowd. He has great moves and was even showing people how to do some of the choreographed dances. He looked very professional in his tux as well, but they are flexible. Like if you were having a more casual reception, he could accomodate.
    Worth every penny!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, been in contact with Complete Music and A and W Disc Jockeys
  • akhensley81akhensley81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used DJ Sound Solution out of Marion, IN. They will go anywhere in the state of MI or IN. I saw someone else here recently used them too. Their pricing is great, and Jason (the DJ) completely takes over at the reception, there's nothing you need to worry about once he's got the mic.
  • edited December 2011
    We used Tunes by Rick. They did a really good job. I really dropped the ball as far and this went, but they were amazing! They fixed all of my goof ups and we really great about all the last min changes that I wanted to make as the  reciption went on.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Celebrity Productions. We travel all over MI and northern IN. Reviews available on our websitewww.celebrityproductionsgr.com

• edited December 2011
    The Right Note has been great to work with so far and is very reasonably priced.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards