Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

Ashley Rose Flowers

Has anyone gotten their wedding flowers from Ashley Rose Wedding design. I believe it's run by Holly Smith. We are considering her for our wedding but we wanted to get some feedback from GR knotties. Thanks!

Re: Ashley Rose Flowers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, haven't heard anything about her or the company. I know that's not much help but I always hate it when my questions get no response.

Shrades - you seem to keep a close eye on this board, any other suggestions for her?

I am going with Stuyvesant Floral because it's a relative of my fiance. They seem to have good prices but I know there are a lot of other really good floral shops around west michigan as well.

HTH!
  • Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Unfortunately, I have not heard of Ashley Rose.  I would just make sure to get some references, or try to get feedback from previous clients before making a decision. 

If you would like to compare them against other florists, I would suggest Elements of Elegance, Ele3 Events, Gail Vanderlaan Floral and Andylous Floral. 
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am going to use them. They are reasonably priced and although I have not contacted them, a friend of mine used them and totally recommends them. Hope this helped and good luck with your planning :):):)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards