North Carolina

save the date

please tell me what you think!  i made it in photoshop...so i can make any adjustment necessary!  thanks! 

EDIT:  first of all, thanks for the head's up!  secondly, that is TERRIBLE that ppl would do that!  i made the 'internet friendly' wording adjustments :)  i also brightened the pink as well - my colors are black, white, raspberry and blush pink (maybe i should use that instead) - there is more raspberry than the blush though, that is really just as an accent.  so i was trying to with raspberry but it make it readable...
June 2011 Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses - but they will be in BLACK!
imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
Planning Bio!

Re: save the date

• edited December 2011
    SInce there are creepers on TK, I would take off the website or at least cover up your name part of the website link, then post it on here again. Just because you have all the ceremony information and I've heard of weirdos crashing weddings that they find on TK. Just a heads up! :]
  • Beth0882Beth0882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can blur the last name out pretty easy in photoshop, fyi.

As far as the STD, is there any way to make the pink a big brighter so it pops more?  It is kind of muted so its hard to read.  The font for the names is also a bit hard to read.  Maybe if you just changed either the color or the font, that would be enough.  Everything else looks great!
  • edited December 2011
    Really cute idea I love the chandelier, but I agree the font and color of your names are a little hard to read.   

That is so crazy about people crashing weddings! Nuts!
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with the font issue.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with beth. I would make the pink brighter.
  • edited December 2011
    I love it!!
    est. 9.17.2011
    furBRAT Tess:)
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_save-date?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:f7f54cd5-763d-4073-9208-101d46622de3Post:928a691d-bdbf-4929-bc68-a0098ca466c9">Re: save the date</a>:
    [QUOTE]You can blur the last name out pretty easy in photoshop, fyi. As far as the STD, is there any way to make the pink a big brighter so it pops more?  It is kind of muted so its hard to read.  The font for the names is also a bit hard to read.  Maybe if you just changed either the color or the font, that would be enough.  Everything else looks great!
    Posted by Beth0882[/QUOTE]

All of this.
  • edited December 2011
    thanks!  i made the appropriate editing :)  let me know what you think now!  also - when the STD is actual size i've showed it to several ppl and they all say the font is easy to read (so i think it may be bc it is super tiny on here!) - but i agree with the color issue. 

thank you, thank you!
    Planning Bio!
  • edited December 2011
    I think it looks great with all of those edits (I never saw it beforehand)!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2011 Siggy Challenge: Hair
  • edited December 2011
    thanks, amanda - and LOVE those shoes!
    Planning Bio!
  • edited December 2011
    Love it!!!

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    girliegirl - congrats on the wedding!  can't wait to see pics!
    Planning Bio!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards